Friday, January 6, 2012

ZYBAN

I start Zyban yesterday, it is a smoking cessation drug.
Before my insurance would approve the rx, I had to show proof
that I am participating in a smokers-cessation-support-group.
So I joined a phone support group. Hello?
A PHONE support group?? Anyone else see the humor there?
Actually, my program counselor seems pretty cool.
So far I have had one 30 minute session with her.
Geo answered the phone, and gave her a brief tutorial
on the Captioned Telephone, now she is a pro at it,
and we have another session this coming Tuesday.
Wish me luck on this journey!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Girl! Proud of you and wish you the very best!!

Paula

Anonymous said...

This is great, KC! Best of luck to you!
-YB

Peggyahsx said...

Awesome Girl! Proud of you and wish you the very best!! Paula