Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I NEVER HAD ANY DOUBT....

OK, yesterday I was due to start 4 rounds/weeks
of chemo, but it was rescheduled until the 18th, next Wednesday.
All they did yesterday, was draw blood for testing,
and I had an appointment with Dr. Zu, my oncologist.
When I was dx'ed with Lymphoma Cancer (5/17/07)
I was in stage 4, there is no stage 5, stage 4 is as extreme as it gets.
Well, guess what? According to Dr. Zu,
I am in remission!
(I will still do the 4 weeks of chemo, to maintain the remission status)
It was my understanding, that Lymphoma doesn't really have a remission stage, but it is not evident in my system. It is dormant!
Dr. Zu said "I am reluctant to say you are cured, as many patients do relapse in the future, right now you are in remission."
Are you kidding? I'll take it! So my cancer is sleeping,
and so are my NF2 tumors etc.
Sweet dreams everyone!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

KC~

I have tears in my eyes... I am so happy for you. You really inspire me more than you will ever know.

May God continue to bless you.

Lots of love,
Bern

Olivia Hernandez said...

YES!!! That is the best news! Congratulations to you and Geo!!! HUGS!

Anonymous said...

OMG, KC! This is SO awesome!! Congratulations!

Amber said...

YAY!! that is just freakinfantastic! congrats on such great news!!

Anonymous said...

Amen ~ Amen!!!

Wonderful News KC

Never Give Up Girl

Lots of Hugs & Blessings!
Paula

Anonymous said...

Good deal!

Unknown said...

This is such awesome news!!!! You truly are the toughest person I know!! WOOOOO HOOOOO KC YOU ROCK!!!

WOOF!
XOXO

. said...

Congratualations! That is great news!

Anonymous said...

Way to be, KC! Words are not enough here. The good vibes continue. Love you lots, Jamie

Anonymous said...

KC! That is AWESOME news, girl! WOO HOO! YOU ROCK, my friend!!!

Lorirdiz said...

YAY!! that is just freakinfantastic! congrats on such great news!!