Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hearing Results....

Get this, no decision! They will mail me the decision ;-(
The judge read all the letters (the evidence of my disabilities, etc)
OUT LOUD including my statement letter,
this included 2 doctors letters.
Then he asked Geo for a verbal statement, then Lema, (my provider/friend)
then me....
The whole thing was kinda overwhelming, draining, humbling.
It was hard to hear the descriptions of my day to day challenges.
Kinda like when you catch your screwed up NF2 reflection in the mirror,
and your like "whoa.....is that me?" ugh....
Remember I thought my GP doc didnt say the 'right' thing about my limitations?
Turns out, she never replied to their 2 faxes at all. wtf? what an idiot....
They did provide CART, it was my 1st time with CART and it was cooool.
(the CART lady was hot too ;-))
I still think im going to win, I just wanted the decision right then!
But the judge will decide the case today, and stick it in the mail
(yay! just in time for holiday delays...not)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
bark~!
~KC

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Man, don't I know that mind-flub. It's so unhealthy for us to be forced being bogged down and focused on the negatives. I'm glad the hearing is over and you had CART. It's great more people are using it. I hope the evidence is overwhelmingly in your favor and you get the approval pronto! Hugs to you and Geo and Heyzeus, Jamie

Anonymous said...

"SCREWED UP NF2 REFLECTION IN THE MIRROR"When I look in the mirror all I see is a drop dead sexy muscular beefcake.........but ghey,thats just mne.

Ive been thru hearing stuff before with Job and family services.I really think all the hoopla is to weed out the cheaters.They know a cheater wont put up the fight a person in need will.You'll be fine babe...........and all those morons will get their big fat paychecks.
Love you,Jimmy

Unknown said...

I love how you never get up. I'm sure they will rule in your favor, but the waiting is the hardest part!

woof!