Tuesday, August 21, 2007

HEAT WAVE....

I haven't updated this because there really hasn't been much to tell.
Plus, its been way too hot to sit here at the computer.
I've been sleeping good at night, w/o the sleeping pills.
The night sweats aren't happening nearly as much as they were.
Also, near the incision site, where I had the lumps removed, there was this other lump that was a couple inches away, and was very small, but was there.
Well guess what? I was feeling around for it yesterday, and it just is not there; it's gone. I wasn't imagining it being there in the first place, I could feel it. I made Geo feel it. I made Corky feel it. It was clearly there, and now it is not. That has gotta mean the chemo is doing its thing? I will see what Dr. Zu says about this. I see him, and go for another round (ding!)
of chemo thursday.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am so glad to hear this news KC. You go girl!

Good luck with your chemo on Thursday and keep positive thoughts flowing in your mind.

By the way, if you have not seen it yet "Wild Hogs" is a hilariously good movie!

- Beck ;+)

Anonymous said...

YES! KC You Rock Girl!!! Wonderful news!
Positive Vibes are coming your way and my thoughts are with you today too hun!!!

Big Big Hugs~
Paula

Unknown said...

Thursday evening and wondering how your feeling. When ya feel up to it come on AIM and chat with us. Take care Jeffro

Unknown said...

Thinking of you....
woof!