Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Nice day....

Last night was a night sweat. I slept well tho.
Today is gorgeous outside. I took Zepplin for a nice walk, I was dragging my feet to get out the door, but once I was out there, I was glad we went.
Did us both good.
Yesterday I took the last dose of my post chemo steriods. I hate those things, but suprisingly they didn't seem to affect me the way they usually do. 'Roids usually make me physically feel like wonder woman, and mentally feel like....Sybil? hahaha Maybe my body just got used to them? Who knows?
It's nap time.....sweet dreams.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a trooper KC!!
Ya Go Girl!

Big Hugs~
Paula

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say hi and to let you know I'm thinking about you.
woof!

Joyce M. said...

KC

Drink lemon juice its good for you right now.
Just think about getting you healthy after all this.

Joyce M.

Anonymous said...

Hi KC,
Sorry I haven't written you in awhile but I've been reading your blogs. I know that you will bet this to the end. You stay strong and you know if you need someone to lean on I'll be right there for you and Geo.
Love and miss you both,
Marsha

Unknown said...

Give us an update KC