Monday, September 10, 2007

busy week...

It's going to be a busy week.
This morning I went to get blood drawn, no biggie it just took a few minutes. Suzanne took me.
Wednesday I go get the Port implanted. That should take about 1 1/2 hours. Suzanne is taking me.
I am due for a chemo treatment Thursday, but I am waiting for Dr. Zu to verify that.
Friday I go for the PET Scan. I guess it is simalar to a CAT scan, and should take about 1 1/2 hours. Geo is taking me.
And just think, last week I felt forgotten. ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl !

You are Never Forgotten KC in the med field "time is unreal"...

My thoughts are with you tomorrow for the port...You are doing Fabulous girl ~ Hang in there hun!

Big Big Cyber Hugs ~
love ya...Paula

Anonymous said...

Good vibes, good vibes. Still sending lots!

Hugarooskis, Jamie