Wednesday, October 3, 2007

tommorrow......

Tommorrow will be chemo # 6 and hopefully the last one!
I will also get the results of the PET Scan,
I am just positive those results will be great!
How can they not be? I feel good, have had very little side effects from the chemo, am not symtomatic from the Lymphoma and, um, I just deserve a break! lol
Transpo is all set up, they are to take me to the Center, and then bring me home when I'm done. Hopefully transpo goes without a hitch this time.
Suzanne is going to meet me at the Center and see Dr. Zu with me.
I have a feeling that tmw will go very well.....life is good!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck KC! Be sure to update when you are back from the appointment with your results. I'm glad you are feeling good & I love your positive attitude!!

Sarah from BC

Anonymous said...

Wish you the very best girl! You ROCK KC!!!

~Paula