Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Biopsy

Yesterday was the bone marrow biopsy,
everything went smooth. I was dreading it,
but it was a piece of cake.
First they started an IV line, so they could sedate me during the biopsy.
They took the bone marrow from the back of my hip bone.
They had me lay on my tummy on the mri table, and with the machine they looked at my hip bone, so they could see exactly where to poke, to get the marrow. So, I'm laying there, bracing myself for the pain, and there was no pain. I was forewarned I would feel a 'twinge' while the marrow was being sucked out....no twinge tho, nothing. yay!
At home I slept the rest of the afternoon. The area is a little sore now but just a little.
Next up...appointment with Dr. Zu tmw, where he can review this test result and finalize my treatment plan.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

woof!
way to go girl!! you are rockin this!! you are my hero!!
woof!!

Unknown said...

I don't blame ya for being nervous. The idea of someone sucking bone marrow out of my hip bone with a needle would make me antsy too. Glad to hear it turned out pain free

Anonymous said...

Your a trooper KC!!!

Big Hugs!!!
Paula

Anonymous said...

That sounds scary to a big ol' wimp like me! Glad it went well for ya though *hugs*

Jenna

Diegoondr said...

The promotional campaign of weight loss programs generally starts as, lose 10 pound in a day or want to lose weight now, ask me how. Generally all these advertisements are fake and bogus. People, who become victim of these so called health experts get nothing, but lose valuable money and time. Moreover, they put their body on certain serious risks like permanent backache and muscular cramp. Be cautious about the so called health experts because only a doctor can tell you the appropriate way of weight loss. Athor Bio:Daniels Charles, an associated editor to epharma.md, is a contributing author to the for distinct article sites/journals. Please feel free to visit for more information on General Health related issues like weight loss,men's health etc.Or write to him at . Any comments and /or suggestions will be highly appreciated. Please note that this article is not a substitute for medical advice. This diet is very effective as it treats the weight issues directly from its origin or its root. If you will look at the history of the HCG side effects, you will realize that you have nothing to worry about this stuff. All you need to do is to follow the HCG protocol that will be provided to you once you decide to try this diet. phen375 information Tampa phen375 adipex fastin phen375 phen375 results second time