Monday, July 30, 2007

Better

I feel alot better. Been doing alot of reading. Right now I'm reading a novel by James Patterson. He is such a good author!
Today I went up to the nail salon.
My nails were just starveing for attention. (So am I, but thats a whole 'nother story) Anyway, my nails look good.
Thursday will be 'round 3' of chemo. I wonder if it's working? I think I mentioned that after the 4th chemo treatment, they will redo the scans (CT & Bone marrow biopsy) to see if I am winning this battle. I bet I am. Heck, I bet the bitch (cancer) won't even show for the fight! ;-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

woof woof woof!!! you sound good today!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your
up for round 3.Kick some candy ass babe!
Jimmy

Unknown said...

Glad to see you got your spunk back! Thanks for telling me about the nail clipper, anything has to be better than the one I'm using now.
Take care and if ya feel up to it come to chat!
Jeffro

Anonymous said...

Hey ya! I'm still following your adventure. I'm with ya girlfriend! Hoooowwwwllll!

Anonymous said...

You Rock KC!
Big ~ Big Hugs and lotsa prayers hun!

Paula ~ arf!