Monday, July 9, 2007

my nails....

I guess my nails aren't growing. I wear acrylic nails. I usually go into the nail salon every monday, for a fill. That is the area right next to your cuticle, as your nail grows, it creates a little gap area and they fill it with acrylic. My nails grow pretty fast, I get the length trimmed, and I always need a fill once a week. Not this week. They just aren't growing. Lets see.....my last visit to the nail salon was June 30th. Wow...thats a long time, my nails look like they were just done.

I usually run the razor over my legs (just the knees down) every 2 or 3 days, at the most or they start getting stubble. It has been like 8 days and my legs are atill as smooth as the day I shaved them.

Who knew chemo could be so freakin' convienent! blah....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I didn't realize it stumps hair growth too on your legs!

Do ya still shave the spot for your ABI coil? I hate too do that...ughh!

My thoughts are with you today for treatment girl...BIG HUGS!!

YOU ROCK KC!!!
from...Paula