Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Dreams.....

Really weird dreams, just crazy weird. Not scary or anything, very entertaining tho! I'm pretty sure thats from the sleep med I've been taking.
I really have had no effects from the chemo to write about.
I do feel more fatigued than usual and my body feels sore.
Like tired muscles. I do feel mental effects tho; spacey, forgetful, and slower thought processes in general. Its like my brain is tired. Maybe it is....lol, 'chemo brain' they call it, and I've definately got it. I do not like that feeling at all. ;-( I usually have a mind like a steel trap. They say this is temporary.....good.
Speaking of temporary.....in my research I learned that one of the side effects of chemo is "a temporary hearing loss", it goes on to say that "if you experience hearing loss, be aware it is only temporary, and your hearing will return after treatment ends" OH JOY!! I'm going to get my hearing back! Right on dude!!
(yes I know, I'm not serious about getting it back, I am being very sarcastic, I couldn't help myself)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

'getting your hearing back' LOL! Would be a miracle :)

Anonymous said...

Your a Trooper KC!
Wander if the ABI implanted on the brainstem makes ya feel that tiredness more so?

Had an aunt too have chemo yrs back and she explained the sore mucles too and brain chemo...it just totally saps your body girl!

Think of it as tons of Ninja's in there fighting girl! lol!

Wow! the hearing would be awesome but thats a dream too hun...I know its a sarcastic thought but humor is awesome!!!... be glad thats one side affect ya don't have too deal with tho...hmmm wander if it increases the teninitis crap tho?

Hugss!
Paula

Anonymous said...

you always make me laugh with your sence of humer.I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU ARE HAVEING TO DEAL WITH SO MUCH.BUT YOU STILL CONTINUE TO BE MY ROCK. LOVE YOU GEO.