Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Well, I guess

It's about time I updated this I have attempted and intended to write this a few times, but I sat in front of the keyboard, stareing at a blank page, and I just lose interest. I have no interest in anything. Everything I do requires a major effort it seems. That includes showering, eating, etc. I just feel beat.
I haven't walked Zep in days. Poor dog. Just no energy whatsoever. I keep zoning out too.
Lost in space feeling.
I been spending all my time laying
in bed reading. And napping, and reading, and napping, etc.
The good news is I still have my hair! The texture has completely changed, but it is still on my head.
I've had no nausea at all.
Bottum line, I have had a very easy time going thru this chemo, as compared to how bad it can be.
That being said, I FEEL LIKE CRAP!! haha ok I had to get that out.
I am sitting at the kitchen table typing this on the laptop, Zepplin is laying by the front door, watching me.
I can read his thoughts....."WTF? What happened to my walk?
snap out of it! LET'S GO!!"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

KC is there ANYONE who can walk Zep? Any neighbors, friends, volunteers...anyone? I know you love Zep and I'm sure seeing him bored really hurts you. Glad to know you still have your hair, but sorry to hear you are so exhausted. woof!

Anonymous said...

Maybe Geo can start walking Zep for you or maybe a friend nearby too. Your frazzled enuff hun and I know looking at Zep worries you even more girl! I wished I was nearer too you hun! Damn!!!
Cyber Hugs ~
Your a Trooper KC!!!
Paula

Anonymous said...

Hey, girl. You are my inspiration. Keep going, you are kicking her ass! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Its okay KC, Zep knows you'll make it up to him after you're finished with the chemo.