Friday, July 6, 2007

not yet!

oh no.....on July 4th we went out to breakfast, I was looking at the menu and I realized I was looking at a big ol' clump of my hair ;-(
Then later that day another clump of my hair fell out.
I can't see any bald spots, I think it came from the back of my scalp, underneath, at the hairline. Yes, I knew this was going to happen,
but that doesn't mean I want it too. Depressing.
I also have a sore on the inside of my mouth. I was told that may happen too. Sigh....
I'm still cooking and eating everyday, but I think I've lost a few pounds.
I don't even own a scale, but I can tell by the way my clothes fit.

I think I'll go outside and play around in the garden, plant something, trim something, whatever, that always makes me feel better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Hugs KC!!!
I am so sorry too hear about your hair girl! Go for a shorter trim...maybe....think of it as a hot weather trim!
Is there a gargle or swish stuff you can swish with?
You are still my ROCK KC!!!

Paula ~arf!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear this KC.Keep telling yourself "my hair will growback........but Jimmy is screwed!!!":)That'll cheer ya up.
You oughtta think about shaving your head.Less Trama then losing it in clumps.We all know your tough enough to walk around bald,shit put a tattoo up there!!!!

Ps2 is right about the mouth swore.Rinse your mouth with baking soda afew times a day.
Love ya KC,Jimmy

Unknown said...

:( oh kc, don't know what to say :( damn, dang, drats is all i can think of :( i know u knew these things might happen, but to actually witness the hair fall out in real-time would hurt me too. maybe you should shave your head and wear baseball caps or bandanas? a bandana might look really cool. focus on drop-earrings now, like big hoops ?? we love you anyway kc, with hair or without.
woof,
jodi
diva dog

Unknown said...

You need some cool hats and scarves, KC.and remember, no matter how bad the chemo affects you it a hundred times worse for the cancer cells